GHETTO BUTTERFLY

فراشة

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Three Years

Posted by A Rose Colored Glass at 2:56 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
A Rose Colored Glass
NY, NY, United States
I'm a broken soul.I'm a spirit experiencing life in this physical existence.Constantly redefining myself.Maybe I'm a bore.But soon enough I will create something big and things will change.
View my complete profile
My Motto

Archives

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (5)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • Three Years
      • I turned 20 today
      • Anybody alive on here?
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

Followers

Subscribe To Her Introspect

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Inspirational

Want change do change.Want the same do the same

"You are not a victim. No matter what you have been through, you’re still here. You may have been challenged, hurt, betrayed, beaten, and discouraged, but nothing has defeated you. You are still here! You have been delayed, but not denied. You are not a victim, you are a victor. You have a history of victory. "
— STEVE MARABOLI

Some pictures I post are compliments of weheartit.com

Hobbies/future hobbies

  • helping others
  • traveling
  • adventures
  • cooking
  • kniting
  • reading
  • exploring
  • dancing
  • photography
  • poetry
  • writing
  • blogging

Categories

  • random (1)

Lost World

Photobucket
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.